I’ve been thinking about regular feature posts. I sometimes do ‘i love-posts’, or random stuff not really related to this blog’s theme (Russian Roulette). My problem is that i’m lazy. Too lazy to blog, really. So another feature would have to be something simple, that doesn’t take me a lot of time. And now i’ve finally got it: lists. I love keeping listst and reading other people’s lists, and they’re a good conversation starter.
So here’s my first list, inspired by my luch today: my 5 favourite grilled sandwiches (or tosti’s as we call them in the Netherlands)
- 30+ Gouda cheese and ham, with ketchup and Italian dried herbs
- 30+ Gouda cheese with French mustard (no wait, i’m currently enjoying some from Ikea, so that would be Swedish mustard?)
- sliced chicken or turkey meat with peanut butter
- cream cheese with pesto and ham
- sliced chicken or turkey with sliced tomato, pesto, pinetree seeds and rocket salad