Hi! I do believe i have some serious catching up to do. Many times have i promised to keep you all updated on different projects, but i just don’t seem to keep my promises. I want to do better this year, so to start of here’s a few follow-ups from previous posts, working my way backwards in time.
Promise nr 2: I promised to keep you updated on my 30 goals before 31. So here it goes.
1. move out of my tiny studio apartment and into a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment: just now contacted a realter.
5. learn a new skill/craft: i am learning to draw manga
7. write at least 52 blog posts: well, this is a contribution
10. learn how to knit better: working on a project again
12. go to a rock festival again: i might just go to Rock Werchter again this year (yay!)
13. go to more concerts: i already have tickets to see Pearl Jam and Kasabian
Promise nr 3: I crocheted an iPhone cozy, orininally intended for a friend. But i decided to make her a different one, and put this one up on the give away section. So if you’d like to have it, just leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
Promise nr 4: My mom sent me the pictures i took when we went for a walk at Drie. They didn’t turn out really great, because i was also holding an umbrella and it was quite dark in the woods. Here are the best ones (all unedited):
Promise nr 5: I promised to keep you updated on 2 little projects i was going to try my hand at: polaroid painting and making my own lightbox. Both were not succesful. I am not an artist, and my polaroidpainting looked like something a five year old would make at school. It was fun to do, but too embarassing to post. And the lightbox, well, i tried to make one that can be folded up and stored away. But it turned out to be very unstable, falling over all the time. I’m working on an idea to improve on it, but so far i still don’t have a lightbox and i refuse to buy one.